- Position : Bilingual Customer Service Representative
- Department :
- Requisition :
- Job Type : Contract
- Posting Date : 09/14/2022
- Location : Brampton
Taro Pharmaceuticals Inc. is a multinational, specialty pharmaceutical company with a vision of reaching people and touching lives globally as a leading provider of valued medicines. We are dedicated to meeting the needs of our customers and the overall community through the innovation, development, manufacturing and marketing of the highest quality healthcare products.
Established in 1950, Taro’s world class production facility is located in Brampton, Ontario, with a current team of over 600 Canadian employees. Our company’s focus on the dermatology sector has made us a leading manufacturer and supplier of specialized topical products with a diverse portfolio of creams, ointments, liquids, and gels.
With support from our parent company, Sun Pharma, one of the world’s largest specialty generic pharmaceutical companies, we are committed to providing a healthy, safe and rewarding environment for all of our employees.
Our reward packages have been designed to meet the needs of our diverse workforce and their families. For additional information visit: www.taro.com.
What we offer:
A safe and clean; GMP regulated work environment
Opportunities for career growth and development
A competitive wage/salary
Incentive bonus programs that are designed to reward employees for their individual contributions
Benefit programs designed to support our employees and their families, including a comprehensive health & dental benefits package, group RRSP matching program, direct access to healthcare and well-being programs, and paid time off
Employee training and organizational development programs including tuition reimbursement, internal mobility programs, and employee recognition programs
Our Brampton location is presently looking for Bilingual Customer Service Representative
As a member of the Customer Service Team we are looking for someone who is passionate about serving our customers. Our team members are dynamic, energetic, and enthusiastic problem-solvers, always looking for ways to improve our processes.
The Bilingual Customer Service Representative will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service and satisfaction in the areas of order management and error resolution. They will liaise with various internal teams and build strong relationships with all external partners.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Accurately process orders; manual and EDI
- Manage supply issues and communicate updates to customers
- Provide follow ups and prepare reports when requested
- Resolve customer concerns utilizing established processes
- Manage customer non-conformances and process adjustments as needed
- Respond to inquiries regarding product information and availability
- Responds to misc. type inquiries, ensure forwarded to appropriate team for response
- Illustrates professional attitude during all communication with internal and external customers
- Communicates effectively with our Third Party Logistics partners
- Participates in projects as assigned by the Customer Service Manager
- Completes all GMP Documentation accurately and in a timely manner
- Completes all training assignments and maintains personal training records
- Participates in Internal, Customer and Regulatory Audits
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Bilingual (French/English) with excellent communication skills
- Three years previous customer service experience in a pharmaceutical environment preferred
- University degree/College diploma in relevant field of study is preferred.
- Strong understanding and aptitude for Accounts Receivable and Credit Management Ability to deliver exceptional Customer Service and positive results through friendly and professional interactions with internal and external stakeholders
- Exhibits a strong ability to multitask with a sense of urgency and energy
- Exhibits strong ability to adapt to changing workload priorities
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize and plan work
- Strong problem solving/troubleshooting skills
- Excellent initiative and organizational skills
- Strong computer skills: Word and Excel; working knowledge of SAP preferred
- Ability to work within procedural guidelines as documented for the department
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
We thank all applicants, but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. No phone calls please.
This position is open to applicants legally authorized to work in Canada.
Taro Pharmaceuticals Inc. embraces diversity in the workplace and is committed to achieving employment equity. Our goal is to attract, develop and retain highly talented employees from diverse backgrounds, allowing us to benefit from a wide variety of experiences and perspectives. We ensure that our recruitment practices are supportive of this commitment and do not infringe on any characteristics protected by law.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Taro Pharmaceuticals Inc. will provide accommodation throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes used to ensure your equal participation.
NOTE: All employment is conditional upon the completing and obtaining of a satisfactory background check which may include educational, employment, references and criminal records (for which a pardon has not been granted) checks.
AGENCY NOTICE: Please note that Taro Pharmaceuticals Inc. does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Services Agreement with an agency / recruiter, Taro Pharmaceuticals Inc. will not consider any referrals or agree to payment of referral or recruitment fees. In the event a recruiter or an agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, Taro Pharmaceuticals Inc. explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities :
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities